Let’s make it clear right away that dynamic content is not a magical tool for reducing the number of landing pages and saving on designer and developer services. It helps to personalize ads for a specific audience, but no more.
For example, when users from Kyiv are looking for fast home delivery of flowers and the conditions are the same for all regions, it makes sense to make a landing page for each city just for SEO. For cases when the user enters the request “flower delivery Kyiv”, “order a bouquet of Khimki”.
If traffic is attracted from contextual advertising networks, one page is enough. When using dynamic content, the title and text will change depending on the specified conditions. And there will be no need to create dozens of landing sites for each region.
Let’s say you decide to make a dynamic page for English courses, which you will advertise in contextual advertising networks. We collected requests, divided them Iceland Email List into groups according to the intention of users – intent, set up ads and promotion parameters. It remains to customize the content so that it adapts to the selected audience segments.
In most cases, webmasters or PPC specialists go the easy way – they substitute queries in the header and consider the task completed. This is one of the most common and gross mistakes when working with dynamic content. It is important that the title does not contain listings of search phrases separated by commas, but sentences that are understandable to a person.
What can be replaced
- Title. If the title does not fit the interests, this is a reason to refuse further viewing of the site. For example, if a person is looking for information about balconies, but sees the heading “Plastic windows buy in Kyiv for free”, interest decreases sharply.
- Subtitles. Together with the headline, they make it clear that the person has come to the right place. If the page about plastic windows contains information about balconies that are of interest to a potential client, he may be interested in the offer. If there is no information, the visit will end with a refusal.
- Media content. Images and videos combined with text increase audience engagement.
- Prices. The cost of products or services in different regions may vary. In order not to duplicate content several times.
- Contact details. If a company operates in two or three cities and does not want to pay for call tracking , you can get by with changing the number for each landing page. But this solution is suitable for businesses with minimal sales volume and coverage of a small number of regions. And without call tracking, you won’t be able to evaluate which ads bring customers to your pages.
- Other items. You can make email addresses, tables, button labels, etc. dynamic.