- Call value helps you analyze the conversions that the call brought. This indicator can be expressed in money or conditional values, for example, points.
- The deal cycle is the amount of time it takes for a customer to make a purchase decision.
- Pools are groups of replacement numbers with different purposes. There may be several. For example, for visitors from different regions or for customers who have referred from different advertising channels.
- Sources – a search or advertising system, a carrier of offline advertising that brings visitors to the site. This role can be played by: Google, a billboard with the address of your site.
- describes in more detail where the client came from than the source. These include contextual advertising, email newsletters, etc.
The traffic channel
- Campaign – ads or ad groups along with keywords and bids. For example, there may be campaigns that are dedicated to New Year’s sales or discounts for residents of specific cities.
- Keywords and phrases help determine whether the ad is relevant to the user’s interests and . Keywords are added when setting up ads. Mexico Mobile Number List They can be: “buy a TV in Kharkov” or “inexpensive cleaning”. You also need to specify under what conditions the ad is displayed.
- CPC is an advertising channel in which the advertiser pays for clicks on his ad.
- Organic – organic search results. That is, the result of issuing a search engine in response to a user request. It does not include paid ads, which are usually displayed at the very top or bottom.
- Referral is the link that is displayed in the traffic sources report. For example, if a person came not from a search engine.
But From Some Other Site
- Direct – direct transitions to the site, for example, when a person saves the site to bookmarks and then clicks on this link without going to search engines.
- Conversion is the percentage of targeted actions from users. For example, out of 100 site visitors, 30 called, that is, they completed the target action. So the conversion is 30%.
- Individual reports. In your Ringostat personal account, you can customize any report based on 30+ parameters. For example, you want to know how many repeat calls you have. To do this, you can create a custom report. In your Ringostat personal account, you need to go to the “Call Log” and create a new filter with the following parameters.