- Quality Function Deployment, quality deployment function. Allows you to bring together consumer, technical and production characteristics to create a product in demand. We partially describe this in the article on the 4P theory . A simplifie matrix base on the results of the analysis may look like this:
- PEST analysis is a method of analyzing the external environment. It analyzes the risks and growth opportunities associate with the market. Such an analysis is being develope for several years ahead, its schematic structure looks like this:
Source – Powerbranding.ru
you find growth points
- Analyze the sales funnel from impressions to ROI
- Analyze data in one window. Views, calls, number of sales and advertising payback – everything is collectd in a single interface.
- Manage contextual advertising bids directly from the end-to-end analytics interface – this can be done with one click. A smart algorithm will suggest the optimal price base on the conversion rate forecast, average check and other parameters.
- Flexible settings allow you to create analytics UK Email List for a specific business: set the transaction stages and attribution models that are right for your niche.
- Manually upload promotion cost data if needed. For example, about the cost of organic, banner advertising, etc.
- everything that is written on the site;
- texts on the company’s blog;
- publications about the brand on external sites and in print media.
If the company has a team of specialists who create content, then the marketer sets the general vector. Read more about this in the article “Content as an inbound marketing tool” .
These are just some of the responsibilities of a marketer, the range of which is very wide. From obvious and regular tasks – to plan promotions, launch a loyalty program, to attract opinion leaders, guerrilla marketing and positioning development. All this requires a marketer to have skills in various fields and to master a large number of tools. Here, for example, is what a similar specialist in our field does.