Many companies support people who are forced to stay at home in quarantine. We have collected examples of the following brands that were able to successfully restructure their marketing to fit the new conditions.
- bmw. The company said it has signed a contract to invest in five top esports teams. With its example, the automotive giant is trying to show that sporting events and entertainment are possible even during quarantine.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles , along with Interscope Records, have teamed up to host a series of virtual concerts on the Facebook Live Watch Party. The purpose of these performances is to entertain and unite people who stay at home.
- Burger King. The company has launched a new “Stay Home for the Whopper” ad that encourages people to be “couch po-ta-triots” or “patriots on the couch.
Shooting Yourself In The Foot
- Chipotle. The American restaurant chain has launched a series of daily “Chipotle Together” meetings on video conferencing Greece Email List site Zoom. In addition, the company provides its subscribers with entertainment content on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and Venmo.
- IKEA has released a Stay at Home catalog or “Stay at Home”. It includes popular family games like find 10 differences, connect the dots and tic-tac-toe.
- P&G Aussie Hair Care. The hair care product will sponsor a virtual ceremony for college graduates. The event aims to inspire high school students as most graduation ceremonies have been canceled due to the lockdown, organizers said.
- target. The American retail chain has become a sponsor of Disney’s new “Friday Night Movie” program. The broadcast runs on Disney ESPN, Freeform and FX from April 10 to May.
Reading time 14 minutes
Usually people understand that you should not expect good results from something cheap. But when it comes to telephony, users are drawn to save money. For example, using SIP-GSM-gateways. This is just the result. Not only does the quality of communication suffer, but also there is no saving as such. We explain why this is so with examples and figures
Let’s start with where we get such detailed information about SIP-GSM gateways? One of Ringostat’s products is a virtual PBX. We have been working in the field of IP-telephony since 2013 and are constantly faced with customer questions about such gateways. And although we can help with their connection, we always honestly warn you about the dangers. We will talk about this in this article.