If customers from several countries call you, set up a voice menu that will prompt you to select a language for them. After that, they will be taken to a branch where they can select the desired department. When the manager picks up the phone, a warning will sound, what language the client speaks.
- A solution for departments that compete with each other. If you also use call tracking, assign different number pools for pages of different products/services. Virtual PBX will direct the call immediately to the desired department, depending on the number the client calls. And colleagues won’t see what calls are coming in to competing departments.
Convenient menu for customers
- Control of managers who work outside the office. Activate the FMC service from lifecell — after that, calls from/to mobile managers will be recorded in the Ringostat virtual PBX. So you can control employees who work outside the office.
- Call tagging. Assign different categories to calls, depending on the specifics of the call. For example, an old client or a new one, what product they Luxembourg Email List wanted to buy, whether they made a mistake with the number, etc. This will help you evaluate how valuable requests come to your company.
- Download records for answering machine and greetings. Record professional audio recordings and upload to voice menu. Or put a song in the background that is related to your business niche. And for the autoresponder, you can download a notification about your company’s working hours.
who speak different languages
- Audio recordings of calls to combat fraud. If you buy traffic and wait for calls from it, it is better to check its quality. To do this, periodically listen to the shortest calls. If there is silence when you pick up the phone, then most likely a bot is calling.
- B onus: flexible outgoing communication settings. Set yourself which numbers to show to customers on outgoing calls. For example, the phones of their region. Or phone numbers they’ve already called. This will increase customer loyalty and the chance that they will pick up the phone.
- Everyone already knows that audio recordings of calls allow you to control the sales department and improve the quality of service. But they can also be used to detect scammers. For example, there are companies that buy traffic and pay for the calls that come from it. An unscrupulous “supplier” can imitate phone calls from potential buyers.