Get more orders for the same cost – reports will show which advertising works and which does not, this will allow you to reallocate the budget.
- Find out how promotion investments pay off – Ringo stat will automatically calculate this for each launch activity.
- Understand where the money is being lost: in marketing or sales – you will find out if advertising is not generating leads or salespeople are missing customers.
- Evaluate the work of a promotion contractor or in-house marketer – in terms of calls and advertising profitability
The title indicates the title of the page, and it affects the promotion of the site in the search results for keywords. This meta tag has the following form in the head block:
An example of the Title tag in the site code Spain Email List The title is also displaye as the title of the open site in the browser – this is what it looks like on the example of the Ringostat site :
This meta tag is recommend to be compiled manually for landing pages , categories and sections. For product cards, they can be register automatically using templates. For example like this:
contains up to 70 characters or up to 600 pixels for Google – this system measures the length in them.
- keywords are place closer to the beginning of the Title – in the first 1-4 words;
- does not contain keywords for which the page is not promotd – for example, in the Title of the site of an online store, you should not write “free shipping”;
- the company is indicate at the end – with the exception of large brands, for example, Rozetka, Gucci, etc .;
- keywords are not duplicate – use synonyms if necessary;
- Title must be different from H1, the first order title;
- does not contain a listing of all possible regions and the entire range;
- written without the use of capslock;
- the text is readable, without inconsistent phrases – you should not just list the keywords;
- it is desirable to use one language for one page, as advise by Google ;
- It is not recommend to use different Title tags for mobile and desktop pages.