Let’s say you want to build a chart base on data for a specific period. In the sample document, this can be done by selecting the year 2018 or 2019 from the drop-down list and checking the require checkboxes in the same way as in the previous example.
How to make a google docs dropdown list? Select Data – Data Validation – Value from the list or Values from the range and write the cells. When we write a formula, we put the address of the cell, not the value or text.
This is especially convenient to look at the dynamics of different indicators on one chart without switching to other tabs. In our example, from the drop-down list on the visualization, you can select.
Ringo Stat for Sales Manager
Select the line in which the drop-down list will open. As in the example above, select Data – Data Validation – Value from the list and set the parameters.
The formula is also “hidden” under the diagram, as in the previous examples.
Its peculiarity is that if Leads Amount is written in the drop-down list line, then it takes a range that includes the number of leads. If Conversion is the one where the conversion is specifie.
The data must be in automatic format . If you put a number or percentage, it will not work. In the formula itself, you need to write the conversion to an absolute value or a percentage – as in the example of to pure number, to percent.
- Control how managers work – listen to Algeria Email List audio recordings of calls, see reports on miss calls and on the load on specific employees.
- Be aware of everything – Ringostat will instantly notify you of a missed call or a left voice message.
- Reduce the amount of routine work in the department – due to the smart integration of CRM and Ringostat, which creates deals, tasks and contacts upon a call.
- Find out what the optimal work schedule of the department will be – Ringostat will show what days and hours calls are most frequent.
How to work with data formatting rules
You can make cells color depending on what value is enter in them. Conditions may be reverse. For example, the more leads, the better, in this case, the cells should be color green. But if there are a lot of lost deals and garbage leads, then this is already bad. It is desirable to highlight it in red.
Select the range values that you want to color Format – Conditional Formatting . In our case, we have written two rules for MQL and SQL leads:
- values are underlined in red , which are less than D2 – the value for the first month;
- Green underlines values that are equal or greater.
The formula automatically changes and stretches with the passage of time. For coloring cells for lost deals and junk leads, the logic is reverse.
If you remove the row, the range will not work. It doesn’t switch automatically. When deleting rows, change the formula.