Just having a website is not enough for customers to go to you en masse and start making conversion actions. Several factors influence this.
- Site loading spee. Users are impatient, and if a page takes longer than 5 seconds to load, the bounce rate increases by 90% . Therefore, short loading times are vital to keeping potential customers on your site.
- Usability . Nobody wants to waste their time on a long search. It is important that all relevant information is immeiately visible and in a convenient presentation. The chaotic structure of the site, text overload, confusing navigation – negatively affect the conversion.
- Client support. Phone, chat and messenger should be in a prominent place. If the user did not receive an answer to his question immeiately, for example, in a chat, he will go to a competitor. Communication with managers through several channels also affects the increase in conversion.
What Does Conversion Depend On
- Ringostat Messenger will help you with the latter. With its help, the manager can process requests from all connecte messengers in a single interface. Message notifications come even when the browser window is minimized. Incoming messages are displayed in a queue. So none of them will be lost, and the client will quickly receive the France Email List necessary information. The screenshot below shows an example of a window with messages in the queue for processing.
- SEO optimization. It is achieve not only due to the competent placement of meta descriptions and backlinks. Internal optimization also plays a big role, which is described in detail here .
- Product information. Complete information about the product, its availability and order conditions is important for conversion. A person, having receiv answers to all questions at once, is unlikely to go to another site.
The conversion rate can vary greatly depending on the industry, country, season, device, etc. If you want to know the normal conversion of a site:
- track the average conversion rate in your industry or direct competitors – there are special services that provide such information; collect your own data – using Google Analytics;
- look for studies by niche: These tags allow the web analytics system to know from which source, channel, and campaign the click occurre.