- how much the traffic of the donor site corresponds to the promoted requests;
- whether the region of the traffic of the donor resource corresponds to the region of the site promotion.
In addition, it is worth analyzing the donor page separately: traffic to it, as well as backlinks. In this case, the Keys.so service or the Sape Rank (SR) rating in Sape.ru will help .
Novice optimizers should also pay attention to the Check Trust service for analyzing donor sites. In it, you can see the credibility of the resource (trust), as well as evaluate how many links to other low-quality sites, i.e. spam, are posted.
The service is convenient because three colors are used to designate indicators: red, yellow and green. The maximum score is 100 points, in which case the indicator is marked in green.
If the number of backlinks increases too quickly, the site is likely to be sanctioned by search engines. The volume depends on the current performance of the resource and what is happening with competitors. Posting 1,000 links in a week on Indonesia Email List average is a risky move. But if you are Wildberries or Ozon, this is the norm. Too slow growth will also not bring results. Therefore, after determining the number of links necessary for the number of links and the pages to which you will lead from them, calculate the growth dynamics. Simply put, how many external links should appear on the site every month. For the dynamics to be optimal, focus on competitors in the top.
There are three options for placing backlinks.
- Post links yourself. Negotiate with sites in advance about posting links or, if we are talking about forums, publish backlinks on branches that have been active for the last two or three years.
- Hire a freelancer through Weblancer, Freelance.ru or other services, who will also manually affix links.
- Ask for help from services, such as Linkum , to set up automatic purchase of links to promote the site according to certain parameters.
If you are contacting outside experts, prepare a link plan, a list of links, anchors, publishing sites, and other necessary information.