This way you will understand how competitors got each specific link, and take note of these sources for placing your own backlinks.
- Articles. To publish a link on a specific site, first check if this resource is in the article exchange. For example, in PR. Sape . So you will understand whether it is possible to buy a link through the exchange. This is less labor-intensive and much easier than negotiating with the site directly. Plus, you get a guarantee that the link will be indexed and will not be removed from the publication. If the resource is not in the article exchange, contact the representatives of the site yourself and agree on placement.
- Forums, discussion services. Links on such sites are called crowd links . However, to build them, you need an expert – a person who understands business topics and will be able to participate in discussions.
Which link sources are relevant in 2022
- Platforms that allow you to post user information. This includes price aggregators, discount services, freelance sites, or job search resources. Backlinks on such sites are called submit links.
- Websites for exhibitions and events. They are quite trustworthy, so if you participated in an event, try to arrange for a link to your site to Kenya Email List be added to the list of partners.
- Presentations and PDFs. This is a good source of links if you have a lot of tutorials or tutorials that are often hosted on third party sites.
- Sites of partners or suppliers. For example, if you sell products of different brands, then a link from the brand’s website may lead to your site as a point of sale. These backlinks are called outreach links.
Analysis of the quality of the donor site
When analyzing backlinks, also look at how they are distributed within competitors’ pages, i.e. how many of them lead to product pages, and how many lead to the home page. If you’re using Ahrefs, you can do so from the Top Pages tab. The more pages you analyze, the more information you collect to form a relevant link strategy
The same services that are used to analyze competitors will help you evaluate the quality of a donor site: and others.
So, what you need to pay attention to first of all:
- how many links on these sites and what quality they are. How to determine quality is described below. In short, we mainly focus on traffic indicators and trust – using any service convenient for you. For example, Ahrefs, Majestic, CheckTrust, X, etc.;
- how much traffic to the donor site from the search engine in which you are going to promote the resource;