- Lead generation . If you do not have a website, but need to test the demand for a product, this goal is suitable for you. Similarly, if you have a landing page, you need to compare the effectiveness of different advertising methods. After clicking on the ad, the user sees a short information and a data entry form. Through it, the advertiser collects contacts of potential customers and then works directly with them.
- Messages . This goal allows you to engage users directly in a Messenger conversation and also doesn’t require a website. Further, you can communicate with the user directly or connect a flow-bot.
- Conversions . For the user, this is no different from advertising with the goal “Traffic”, because he also gets to the site. The only difference is optimization. In a traffic campaign, algorithms target the people who visit your site and serve ads to those who are more likely to visit your site. And when advertising for the purpose of “conversion”, the system analyzes users who have completed the necessary target action. Based on this data, Facebook selects the audience for the subsequent display of ads.
Sales Of Goods From The Catalog
- Most often, this goal is used by online stores with a large number of products. It allows you to create ads based on catalog cards. Also used for dynamic remarketing .
- Point visits. Used to advertise offline businesses — beauty salons, restaurants.
Let’s take an example of how to create an Brazil Email List advertising campaign on Facebook with the most common goal – traffic.
We go to Ads Manager, click the Create campaign button and select the goal Traffic .
We give the name of the campaign, the first ad group, ad and save the draft.
If necessary, set the budget and duration of the campaign. But usually this is done at the level of the ad group, to the settings of which we go.
Budget Choice Here We Have Two Options
Daily or for the entire period of validity. From myself, I can say that I prefer to manage the daily budget – increasing or decreasing it, depending on the situation.
The launch date is set automatically on the day the group was created, but the ad will not start until you turn on the campaign. If you want the show to start on a specific day, set the desired date. The same situation is with the end date . You can schedule it in advance, or you can not specify this date.
Next, we move on to setting up audiences . And the first thing that is offered is to choose an individualized or saved audience.