As we mentioned above, parsing is not always used for normal purposes. If you are afraid of an attack from competitors, the site can be protected. There are several ways to do this.
- Limit the number of actions that can be performed on your site in a given amount of time. For example, allow only three requests per minute from one IP address.
- Monitor suspicious activity. If you notice a lot of requests from one address, deny access to it. Or show reCAPTCHA so that the user confirms that he is a person, and not a bot or scraper.
- Create an account so that a registered visitor can perform actions on the site.
- Identify everyone who enters the site. For example, by the speed of filling out a form or the place where a button is clicked. There are scripts that will allow you to collect information about the.
User’s Location Screen Resolution
- Hide site structure information. Let only the administrator have access to it.
- Pay attention to similar or identical requests coming from different IP addresses at the same time. Parsing can be distributed. For example, through a proxy server.
In any case, remember that there is always a risk of blocking a real user, not a program. Therefore, it is up to you to decide what is more important – the security of the site or the risk of losing a potential clien
Parsing is the collection and sorting of data with Bahrain Email List certain parameters. This tool has a lot of advantages: speed, no errors in the sample, the ability to parse regularly. Plus, many parsers not only collect data, but also advise on.
How To Fix Critical Errors On Your Site
- Parsing is used to analyze competitors, market research, find and eliminate errors on your own site, and create content. Online stores use it to translate product descriptions from foreign sites.
- Parsing is perfectly legal if you are collecting information that is in the public domain. You can’t conduct it in order to “put down” a competitor’s resource, steal someone else’s content, or obtain data that is not intended for public access.
- If you are afraid of an attack on your site, parsing can be identified and banned. There are several ways, but many parsers boast on the network that they know how to bypass them. Plus, you always run the risk of blocking a “live” person