This path is longer and more labor-intensive than sending out monotonous offers, but it increases the chance of successful negotiations. In addition, by negotiating personally, we can control the outreach process and evenly distribute the load on content makers.
The PrFlare outreach service team shares their experience below .
In order for outreach promotion to be successful, it is not enough to collect a list of suitable sites and send letters to webmasters. For successful placement of publications of any subject, it is important not to get bogged down in promotion tactics – for example, more likes, more impressions, more links, etc. In order for publications on donor sites to be useful, it is important to consider two key points.
Develop a strategy for working with each site
Each new information campaign is unlike any other. There are some nuances, the scope of a given topic, the specifics of communication with webmasters of donor sites. However, the outreach strategy includes not only setting specific goals, but also understanding how to establish quality relationships with each specific publication.
In order to increase the response rate to your Ukraine Email List requests for cooperation, you need to follow a few points.
- Plan the optimal time for sending emails. For example, it is worth considering the difference in time zones; the days of the week when a person receives the most emails, usually Monday. Consider the time of day when your letter will not go unnoticed.
- Develop a consistent chain of letters. Initial emails to establish initial contact, follow-up reminder emails in case you didn’t receive a response to your first request. You also need to separately consider how to communicate with the site owners when they respond to your request. This is where personalization and domain arguments are crucial, which may be of more interest than a simple “post” offer. Social networks such as LinkedIn are very suitable for personalizing emails, where you can get a lot of ideas for communication.
Long-term relationship building with social media
In addition to the classic mailing about cooperation to webmasters of sites, there are other more effective methods of how to agree on the publication of materials.
- Communicate via Twitter. This is where everything comes in handy: retweeting tweets, joining an ongoing discussion, or tagging an editor in a conversation/tweet;
- Interact in general communities on Facebook , comment on thematic posts on Quora or on forums such as Reddit;
- Befriend the website editor on LinkedIn , comment on posts in his feed, write a private message, starting a conversation on a topic from his subject area.