- Call tagging. Assign different categories to calls, depending on the specifics of the call. For example, an old client or a new one, what product they wanted to buy, whether they made a mistake with the number, etc. This will help you evaluate how valuable requests come to your company.
- Record professional audio recordings and upload to voice menu. Or put a song in the background that is related to your business niche. And for the autoresponder, you can download a notification about your company’s working hours.
Audio recordings of calls to combat fraud
- . If you buy traffic and wait for calls from it, it is better to check its quality. To do this, periodically listen to the shortest calls. If there is silence when you pick up the phone, then most likely a bot is calling.
- B onus: flexible outgoing communication settings. Set yourself which numbers to show to customers on outgoing calls. For example, the phones of their region. Or phone numbers they’ve already called. This will increase customer loyalty and the chance that they will pick up the phone.
- A solution for departments that compete with each other. If you also use call tracking, assign different number pools for pages Malta Email List of different products/services. Virtual PBX will direct the call immediately to the desired department, depending on the number the client calls. And colleagues won’t see what calls are coming in to competing departments.
- Control of managers who work outside the office. Activate the FMC service from lifecell — after that, calls from/to mobile managers will be recorded in the Ringostat virtual PBX. So you can control employees who work outside the office.
Why launch banner campaigns
- Text ads are often overlooked, but flashy creative is a great way to grab attention. But such campaigns have not only advantages, but also features that are better to consider before launching. Read about this and useful life hacks in the Ringostat article .
Reading time 5 minutes
You can jump directly to the section of interest:
We will not dwell on what a banner is in context and what they are. This is already covered in the article “Banner Advertising: Pros, Cons and How to Test Effectiveness” . Here we will focus on useful information for those who are going to set up such campaigns.