According to the Hubspot State of Inbound report , 97% of marketing campaigns fail without analytics. Here we can distinguish two main analytical services, which we will briefly describe below.
Google Analytics allows you to:
- calculate the cost of one conversion;
- see how many conversions there were;
- which channels brought a lot of conversions, and which few.
In Google Analytics
Website conversions are track using goals. How to get start with this service and what metrics to consider is describe in detail in the web analytics guide .
An example of mobile conversion tracking on Google Analytics. Source
- choose the audience to which the advertisement will be distribute – broken down by regions and even streets, according to the preferences Ghana Email List of search queries, etc.;
- show ads not only in the search engine itself, but also on partner sites of the Display Network (Display Network);
- collect detail statistics on all key metrics, and, base on this data, plan future advertising campaigns .
You can track conversions in the Google Ads advertising account or using the Google Analytics service by simply importing goals .
Consider what can be done to increase sales conversion
An example of showing a conversion in Google Ads. Source
Conversion rate optimization – conversion optimization. The concept includes a set of measures aime at improving the efficiency of all marketing tools. For example, improving site navigation or adding a callback form can also be attribute to CRO.
The task of CRO is to increase the percentage of traffic that is convertd into a sale, subscription, call, or other useful target action.
In order for the user to purchase the product, he must first click on the link. Make this process easier for the buyer with quick links. So the user from the search results can immeiately get to the page with promotions or to the most popular sections of the site.